HR Curricular Internship – Recruitment
Detalhes Do Trabalho
Experiência Sem Experiência
Habilitações Licenciado Pós-Graduação Mestrado
Horas de Trabalho (Semanal) 20
Responsabilidades Find The Best Recruitment Platforms For Each Position; Create And Publish Innovative And Creative Job Ads; Reach Out Candidates And Accompaign Them During The Recruitment Process, To Guarantee They Have A Pleasant Experience; Innovate The Recruitment Process In The Company To Catch The Best Talent With Innovative And Out Of The Box Solutions;
Descrição do Emprego
Sensei is a technology company launched in 2017, designing the most advanced and state-of-the-art store automation system. We are redefining the way retail works and built the only enterprise-class system ready for wide deployment across multiple existing stores.
Trough AI-powered computer vision systems, sensor fusion and unique algorithms we offer the smoothest shopping experience, where customers grab what they want and leave!
We are looking for a talented Graphic designer who will help bring our mission and brand experiences to life with exceptional visual design.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a talented Human Resources Intern who will help in recruiting the best talent to fulfil our team, in cross-functional areas – Engineering, IT, Marketing, Finance, Operations. Wanna know more? Take a look at some of the interesting tasks you’ll have the chance to embrace on a daily basis:
- Find the best recruitment platforms for each position;
- Create and publish innovative and creative job ads;
- Reach out candidates and accompaign them during the recruitment process, to guarantee they have a pleasant experience;
- Innovate the recruitment process in the company to catch the best talent with innovative and out-of-the-box solutions;
Does it sound interesting to you? Cool! You’re on the right track. Now, you can check some of the main requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Public Relations or Psychology;
- Experience in recruitment is a plus;
- Availability for a curricular internship on a part-time basis (5 mornings/afternoons a week);
- Fluent in English and Portuguese – other languages are a huge plus;
- Communicative, with a positive attitude and a passion for people;
- Attention to details and critical thinking skills.
Finally, let’s talk about what really matters.We put all of our employees at very high standards, and we want you to be thoroughly rewarded for that. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Amazing personal growth experience – The rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- Remote and flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done;
- Ownership – This is the most exciting time to join Sensei, and you’ll have direct input and influence on the direction we take;
- Internship grant;
- Working with a motivated and talented team – A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some real experts;
Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
Does it sound like “the job” you’re looking for? Amazing! Apply then 🙂