Detalhes Do Trabalho
Experiência 2 Anos
Horas de Trabalho (Semanal) 36
Responsabilidades Saber Executar Com Distinção A Função
Descrição do Emprego
DAXXA is looking for a Chapter Lead – Senior Full Stack Dev Engineer for developing wholesale banking’s multi-country and multi-product platform that offers the best digital experience to ING’s biggest clients. Think forward! Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are one of the most innovative banks with a strong established brand that operates worldwide with a clear omnichannel distribution strategy and international network.
You will work together with a team of 5-7 young talented engineers based in Hollanda or Portugal which takes end to end ownership and responsibility and contributes in an agile way to the full lifecycle of an application, from requirements phase and implementation to running it in production. We work in a fun and creative environment where we enable everyone to perform at its best. Trust is essential: we respect each other’s opinion and we are not afraid to speak out loud whenever it is required.
What you’ll do:
- As an energetic Chapter Lead with expertise in people management, you are an engineer and this will be your role in the squad for 60% of your time. With your fellow squad member, you develop and deliver features to production.
- The remaining 40% you spend on building up expertise in your chapter and developing your chapter members. You are enthusiastic about transferring your knowledge to others, and about coaching members of your Chapter and overseeing their personal development.
- You help your chapter develop through coaching, mentoring and constant feedback Together with your IT Area Lead, you set targets for each team member You are responsible for HR-related activities: For instance 1 to 1 meetings with your team members, performance management.
- You work with the recruitment team to attract, onboard and retain top talent. Stakeholder management: work with stakeholders from different squads to understand and be able to help the team set-up their individual KPI’s and determine the way of working for the chapter; How to succeed.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent field Excellent knowledge of Java8+ including Spring framework 4.x/5.x and Spring Boot 2.x You are able to develop an efficient and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your solution.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, preferably in creating high scalability mission-critical applications.
- Strong understanding of container-based platforms and tooling including Docker. Familiarity with Kubernetes and/or OpenShift is a plus Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby etc)
- Experience leading chapters or teams developing highly concurrent and reliable distributed systems is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 13th month salary Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
- If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING.
Interested send CV to